If you feel your business is more of a struggle than a success, I’m here to help. You’re bogged down working inside your business instead of on your business. I get it.
You might be repeating these sentences to yourself…
- Your store isn’t selling, and you’re not sure why
- You want to dedicate more time to your customers than your website
- You want to scale your business, but you need more hands on deck
Or maybe you know you need to make a change with your website but unsure how to go about it. Do any of these ring true?
- You’re told your website looks outdated, but you’re not sure how to improve it
- Crafting emails and promotional banners for upcoming sales or holidays sounds like a headache
- Customers have told you that your website is hard to navigate on desktop or mobile
- You want to implement a sales funnel with product upsells to increase the value of each sale, but you don’t have the time to build this yourself
You don’t have to stress over the details anymore because I’m about to take them off your plate. Do you already feel that sense of relief?
There are a few ways for you to move forward with finding the right partner to grow your business. You could:
- Post on a job board and get a handful of replies promising you the sun and moon for low prices to land your project.
- You could hire a junior designer who will cost less and may know a particular skill you need but do they have the resources to help you with your branding, website, and digital marketing goals?
- You could work with a large agency and be one of their many clients. I take on fewer projects so I can give each one the time and resources they need.
All of those are risky options and you aren’t here to gamble with your business.
I’m not one to brag, but I’m what we refer to as a hybrid. Someone who is equally trained and skilled with design and development, and has the resources to be your go-to guy when it comes to your digital marketing. I have a Bachelor’s Degree in graphic design and eight years of experience working with a wide variety of happy clients.
I’m told that I’m easy to communicate with, my designs are exactly what you have been looking for, and I “get” what you want to achieve. And if there is something I don’t know how to do, I’ll tell you. We can then decide on our options to move forward, or I can bring in the resources we need to accomplish your goals.
I can’t promise you that when working together you’ll become an overnight success, but I can guarantee that I work extremely hard and I am very meticulous with design and development. I care deeply about every part that goes into my projects.
If you are interested in becoming my next success story, simply fill out the form below, and I’ll be in touch with you to discuss our next steps.